- XenForo 2.0.0+
- XenForo Resource Manager 2.0.0+ (Optional - For resources tagging)
It's time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !
With this add-on from XFA, you can generate tags for the elements which are not sufficiently tagged on your forum, supporting the following content tagging:
The generator search for threads meeting the criteria you specify and suggests tags based on word occurrences in the item content.
- More to come in the future
- Implemented for threads, resources and documents
- Suggest words based on most occurrences. Occurence is displayed in the search for information.
- Capability to filter words to ignore thanks to global options and on search options
- Common criteria available to search for the different items type:
- Number of items to process per page
- Number of existing tags limit
- Number of tags to suggest
- Minimum size of the tags to suggest
- Minimum occurence of the tags to suggest
- Include title in search
- Words to ignore
- Filter to only show threads containing specific word in title
- Search only in specified categories
- Exclude defined categories from search
- Automatic processing of pages
- Specific criteria for each type:
- Number of first posts of the thread to use for analysis
- Option to search in updates messages instead of just in the description
- Automatic processing of pages leads to the suggested tags being automatically validated one page after the other, without a single click on the mouse
- Automatic tags generation for non-tagged content
- Can be activated individually for each of the supported content types
- Fully configurable:
- Maximum number of added tags
- Minimum word size of the added tags
- Minimum word occurence of the added tags
The readme is available HERE.
XF2 Tags Generator - XF2 3.0.1
Time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !
- Maintenance release Jan 6, 2019